Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To my AZ ladies

First a picture of the most handsome adorable little man I know. He is now 21/2 months old and has doubled his weight and he has grown 7 inches. Which means he's 13 lbs and 24 inches.
He is a very adored little man in our house.

Next the brownies that I used to make when we lived in AZ.

My mom started putting the dough into mini muffin pans. I found that these would be perfect for baby showers, YW activities, Relief Society or even little hands. Just beware: a mini muffin pan has 24, this recipe makes about 100 mini brownies.


Still the yummiest brownies ever.

6 comments:

Susan said...

mmmm. those brownies look yummy, can you send me some?

Zona Bosted said...

since I have 100 sure...

Kauer Family said...

Sounds like he is growing fast like our Little Dustin did. Good luck with that...remember he was 26lbs at 6months and 33lbs and 33inches at at year...have fun!!! He is so cute congrats again!

Chasey Family said...

Mmmmm! I love those brownies, they are so good, they are dangerous!! ;) Bear is adorable,too!

Brenda said...

Oh your little guy is SO C.U.T.E.!!! I would LOVE to hug him and squeeze him all up!!! I'm so happy you got your boy...WE MISS YOU GUYS!

...the brownies look SO good! Where's the reciepe? Did I miss something I was supposed to click?

Zona Bosted said...

The recipe is in the Ironwood/Vineyard ward cookbook.