Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Boys!?!?

I read this post yesterday.
I realized a couple of things.

1. Boys are disgusting (what have I gotten myself into)
2. It's not just my Big Guy, his brothers, and friends who do disgusting stuff.
3. My little 3 month innocent little boy thinks it's hilarious when he poops and stinks up the house and his sisters squeal and tell him he's disgusting. (who knew it started so young)
and
4. Oh boy, I think he's going to torture his sisters.

Confessions from a Mormon Bachelor Pad: Mystery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just you wait until he figures out when to fart....poor Lani has to put up with it with all 5 of them boys...and they just walk off like it's nothing and all i would hear is Lani proclaiming her disgust and she swears she's never having kids because she's so dramatized from her young brothers...

Four Boys and A BABE said...

Congrats on the little guy. So sad that its been so long since Ive peeked in on you guys. Got hooked on facebook and dont blog so much anymore. Trying to catch up.... Hope all is well there. And yes BOYS are gross....and just think I have 5 boys living in my house.

Elli