Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

A few random thoughts.

Found out a couple of weeks ago my dad has accepted a position in NY (Bronx) area. He will be the early morning seminary coordinator for three stakes, start up the institute program for the Bronx area Young Adults, and will be teaching an institute class once a week at West Point (yes, that West Point).

I am excited for them and have begun to get used to the idea. I am looking forward to being able to take my kids back east. And taking them to NYC. One thing I am NOT looking forward to is, having grandparents that we have just gotten used to being close to again so far away. I guess that's why we have the internet and Skype.

I realized the other day that my little boy is already 4 months old. He's getting so big, and we just adore him!

I took the girls to get haircuts the other day and after we were done their dad took one look at Sariah and said "when did she get to be so old?" I can't believe she's going to be 10 in a month.

Well these are my random thoughts for the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, they grow so fast....all of a sudden my baby girl is like 17...she'll be a senior this year...too fast...