Friday, March 26, 2010

My beautiful daughters of God

A few weeks ago I read a post on one of my favorite blogs.

I pondered it. In fact my brain subconsciously came back to it several times. I have always believed that being a feminist is someone who believes in the equality of the sexes. The funny thing about believing that is, there is no equality and really I wouldn't want there to be.

Fast forward to this morning. And this beautiful written post from the same blog.

Having four daughters I have always believed that the most important thing I can teach them is, they are "Daughters of God". That He loves them, that He knows them. I believe that if I can teach my daughters one thing in this life. Being daughters of God is the most important one. So thank you C Jane for this beautifully written post.

1 comment:

just the five of us said...

That is a great poem! I like her blog too!