Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Back!!

Dancing with the Stars is back. Who's your new favorite? I can't decide between cute little Shawn Johnson (love her!), Stylish Melissa Rycroft (love her smile), or Super cute couple Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks. I was, however, NOT impressed with the judges the last two times they were scoring. I felt that they were too excited about some celebs and not so about others (i.e. Steve-O, Belinda Carlisle, David Alan Grier, etc.)

My favorite dance of this week was by Chelsie Hightower and Dmitri Chaplin. I also loved LOVED Jewel's version of "over the Rainbow"

1 comment:

just the five of us said...

I think Melissa is a great dancer! I do however, think that her votes are coming from her sympathetic bachelor fans! (indeed I am one of them)

I think the huff girl is a good dancer but her boyfriend sucks!