Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am thankful for Prophets

Dan shared this audio with me tonight. I don't like to post political things, that's Dan's job. But, this touched me because it was said by a Prophet of the Lord. I am thankful for a Prophet and I am thankful for the gospel in my life.

I am thankful to live in a free country but, I also think that we need to continue to fight to make sure we stay a free country. Not only for our children but, for our grandchildren. My grandparents fought in wars in other countries so that we could have the freedoms that we enjoy. Thank you Grandpa Lantz, Grandma Hunsaker, Grandpa May. Thank you to my Uncles who fought for our country. Thank you to my Brother-in-law for his willingness to serve our country. On Dan's side I say thank you to his Dad, his Uncles and his Grandpa Clinkscales for serving our country.

No comments: