Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why?!?!?!?!?!

Exhibit A:


Why is it that these little scissors can cause so much damage. And this is just a fraction of the hair the rest I had to vacuum up, and I'm still picking it off of the couch and my clothes, and Savannah who happened to be near the perpetrator.

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:
Does she look afraid to you?

Exhibit D:

The verdict is out on her punishment, but since mommy had to go to the other room so that she wouldn't laugh after she found the mess.......

Tomorrow we have an appt to fix the hair. Will post after pictures.

2 comments:

Four Boys and A BABE said...

I WOULD DIE!!!! Glad you could laugh! How are you guys?! I think of you often, hope all is well! Havn't talked to you in a long long time. SHHHHH but fyi number 5 is due in Aug......

Still Grinnin' said...

You cut your bangs once and you are the only one who took a pair of scissors to your hair. She is a busy one. Better keep a closer eye on her.