Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Hiatus,,,,,,,

My goal at the beginning of the year was that if I have a blog I have to post at least once a week. I was doing okay and then it was decided I had to have my gallbladder removed (blech). So I forgot to post something telling who is who on the clones blog, and now that I'm feeling better.......

The answer to the Clones:

Sabrina (she always had a bruise of some sort on her head)
Savannah
Sophia
Sariah

I am feeling better since having four holes little holes cut on my stomach and having a major organ sucked out. I'm not in pain anymore, now I am just trying to figure out what I can and can't eat. Any suggestions?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After my surgery, I went back to eating normal stuff the same as before. I guess what can cause problems with your gall bladder is fatty foods. So if you are having a hard time, try focusing on not eating too much fat. Hope that helps!