Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Favorite show

The girls and I have a favorite show that we watch religiously. It is what we DO. They are allowed to stay up a little past their bedtime for this show. Last night because of choices that were made they were not able to watch this favorite show and were pretty upset by this. But, mommy watched and really enjoyed the dances. My first favorite was Warren Sapp and his partner Kym Johnson.


My next favorite was Cody Linley and Julianne Hough.


I look forward to seeing who will be eliminated tonight. I hope it's a certain person who shall remain nameless for fear of people being mad at me for picking on slightly more seasoned people.

1 comment:

Chasey Family said...

Agreed! The old lady needs to go, but I guess we have to put up with her a little longer! :) My girls love that show, too, they love to dance along. In fact, I just posted about it too!