Friday, September 26, 2008

I miss the SUN

The other morning Savannah woke up at 5:30. I started her bottle and was feeding her and thought, hey I wonder what the temp is outside. I shouldn't of checked. It was 33 degrees but, get this, felt like 27 degrees.

Last Saturday it rained all day and didn't get above 60 degrees. I miss my flip flops and shorts.

Since moving to this WAY too cold place we have had our down comforter on our bed every night. In fact instead of an A/C kicking on at night our heater kicks on.

To all my AZ friends take a dip in the pool and enjoy your flip flops for me.

p.s. to answer a question. We aren't anywhere near Forks, WA. We are more in the middle of the state. And we are surrounded by sagebrush and apple orchards, maybe a few cherrie and peach orchards and quite a few potato fields and some wheat and corn fields too.

5 comments:

Miss Sue said...

Except for the cold, it sounds beautiful. But honestly right now, I would take some of your cold mornings happily! :)

Anonymous said...

....so are you closer to La Push? and do you often run into Jacob Black buying potatoes??..:D...MS Lani misses you, too!!! I miss Sabrina and her 'out of the blue' answers to our lessons...she may have acted like she wasn't listening but she is intuned to the stories in our Primary class!

Kauer Family said...

Hey Girl get use to it at least it's not as rainy as it is here in Yelm/Olympia area. I think last year we had 40 days of rain straight. Lots of fun. You get to the point of no umbrellas just waterproof jackets with hoods. Yes summer is gone but it will come soon again we all hope. We only got 2 good months of it hear and it tried to linger a little longer but here comes fall and winter soon. Get thoses jackets out! Miss you give me a call soon.
AMY

Chasey Family said...

I'm actually ready for some cold weather! It was 103 the other day, at the end of September! Oh well, if it gets colder, I'll have to bite the bullet and go buy Ava some pants, all she has is shorts right now! We miss you!

Four Boys and A BABE said...

How true is it.....you always want what you cant have.

Hope all is well for you guys.

Elli