Saturday, September 1, 2007

Naomi's Find


So we were out and about looking for a weed trimmer and a back pack for Sabrina as she begins pre-school on Tuesday. We stopped at the DI to see if they had anything and while Naomi was searching through the bags she found a Kate Spade purse, which she believed she had to have. Since it was her birthday the day before I figured it was ok, so i spent the $2 bucks and now she wants to brag to her sisters. I say whatever, but then again I'm a guy and care about important things like football, Bears, and more football. But heres a couple of pics of it.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I can't believe that you guys posted! How fun. Love the bag & go bears!

Katie said...

YEAH!! I can comment, so I can tell you that you need to update your blog more, Naomi I know you can do this. And I know you definetly have lots of great stories abt those girls of yours. I will be waiting.....

Susan said...

POST ALREADY!!!