Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kaydee's Wedding and Zions National Park

This past week we attended Kaydee's wedding in Cedar City, UT. In order to get there we traveled through Zion's National Park in Southern Utah. The wedding was a wedding and I am a guy, so if you want details ask Naomi or Sariah, who was the junior bridesmaid and was the best part of the wedding if you ask me.

But since we purchased the pass to the park we toured it a bit more today, July 24, 2007, and it was fantastic. Unfortunately for Sariah she was traveling in the opposite direction going to Washington for a couple of weeks. But the little girls, Naomi, Daren, and I did get to see some incredible views. Enjoy....

1 comment:

Susan said...

what fun pics. I LOVE zions, it is really beautiful there.....I am slightly jealous.