Saturday, April 16, 2011

Royal Wedding

Ok, I admit it. I am OBSESSED with this whole Royal Wedding thing. I remember being 8 years old, and looking through this book that my Aunt Marla had of when Princess Diana and Prince Charles were married. Now I am witnessing this whole thing and am amazed at how I have become obsessed with the thing. I think I may even stay up all night and watch it live (I have DVR but, who wants to watch it after it happens).
I recently stumbled upon this video and realized I'm not the only one obsessed.


2 comments:

MamaHintze said...

I still have that magazine. I watched Charles and Diana live in 1981. I'll probably dvr it this time around. But it WAS fun to watch it live.

just the five of us said...

I remember the wedding of Diana and Charles. I will not stay up to watch the wedding this time, nor will I DVR it. Why? Because on Saturday morning that's all that will be on.