Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shocked!!

For the last 5 years I have faithfully watched Dancing with the Stars. I don't watch much TV, and this is the one program on TV that I can watch with my girls. Last night I was laying in bed snuggling Bear and Vannah, Dan was studying for his last CPA exam.
I was watching DWTS and thinking that it would either be a Jennifer and Brandy or Brandy and Kyle finale. When they announced that Brandy was going home, you could have knocked me out of bed. All I could think about was the backlash that Bristol is going to have to deal with. Then I was looking on YouTube and found this great video.

Bristol is very lucky to have the partner she does.
Now, more then ever, I want Kyle to win. I don't think he will.

1 comment:

MamaHintze said...

Love the upbeat attitude! Guess you can't make it to our "results" party next Tuesday?!?!?