Sunday, November 23, 2008

Potty Training


We have been working on potty training for what seems like forever. But for some reason she feels that her panties should be worn on her head instead of her bottom. NOT COOL. We have tried stickers, candy, chocolate, and any other form of bribery you can think of. Today we were giving her a penny everytime she went in the potty and it worked for a while. Now when I ask her to go potty she says I already did in the kitchen. This results in her getting to clean up the mess which doesn't seem to faze her either. What am I going to do with this little girl. Cause really at this point I think I want to beat her.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

my oh my....what memories!!! All I can say is, Malinda didn't have to wear diapers to kindergarten...but we wondered!!! Good luck! Miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

hey ther sister bosted. miss you so much. Are you loving the cold. well iam. :)

tiffany b

Timani said...

Recently a friend told me that she finally got so mad at her potty-training 4 year old, she yelled, "Everyone is going to get candy EXCEPT YOU whenever you don't use the toilet." She said it took about 2 times of everyone getting candy except him to realize he didn't like that. By the end of that evening, he decided he'd use the toilet from then on. After a year of work, it only took a day to get him potty trained.

Good luck!

Miss Sue said...

ohh I like the idea your friend Timani gave! I snuck Lizzie into Prescholl not potty trained. I just pretended to be so surprised when she had an accident. :0

Miss Sue said...

ohh I like the idea your friend Timani gave! I snuck Lizzie into Prescholl not potty trained. I just pretended to be so surprised when she had an accident. :0