Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Moved........

We are in the house.....sort of unpacked.....I still feel like I am living out of a suitcase. Of course I think my father-in-law said it best. It's like putting 5lbs of crap into a 2lb bag. When did all of our things have babies and when did their babies have babies?????? I swear our stuff has multiplied and I KNOW I got rid of a ton of stuff before we left AZ. I have decided that I will move one more time and then after that Dan is on his own (I say that but we all know like a good wife I will follow my husband even if it is kicking and screaming).

What I have decided about moving is that no matter how much stuff you get rid of when you move, you are still taking stuff to the goodwill when you get to where you move. Maybe that's why I think our stuff has had babies. Hopefully by next week we will have a somewhat normal existance. School starts (I am jumping up and down and shouting hurray!!!!!) on Tues Sept 2 and our Miss Sariah will be a 3rd grader and Miss Sabrina will be in Kindergarten. It will be party time for mommy.

Well now that I have told you all our woe of unpacking and children who get into things faster then I unpack (love them). I must go and make sure that no one has died.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move! We sure do miss you down here though! Take care